Yamaha YAS-207 200W 2.1-Channel Soundbar System
You save ₹3,959! & Free Shipping
Out of stock
EXTRA 2% Discount: ₹28450.38
- HDMI 4K pass-through (50/60 Hz, YCbCr = 4:4:4, HDR, HDCP 2.2)
- HDMI 3D pass-through
- HDMI with ARC and CEC
- Auto Lip-Sync
- Music, TV Program, Movie, Sport, and Game surround modes
- Compressed Music Enhancer for Bluetooth
- Bass Extended
- Wireless music streaming via Bluetooth
Free shipping on orders!
- GST Invoice For Input Credit
- Price Includes GST
- Secure Payments
- No Hassle Refunds
Enjoy enhanced dialogue clarity with the Yamaha YAS-207 200W 2.1-Channel Soundbar System. It is equipped with four 1.75″ woofers and two 1″ tweeters, and includes an external wireless subwoofer for added bass impact. The soundbar and subwoofer each output up to 100W of audio power for an augmented listening experience. Built-in Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity allows you to wirelessly stream music from other Bluetooth-enabled devices such as smartphones or tablets.
The YAS-207 features HDMI and optical inputs for interfacing high-quality audio sources, and an optical cable is included for instant connectivity. An 1/8″ input is also onboard, which allows you to interface legacy audio sources. You can control the unit with the included remote control or with the Home Theater Controller app for your iOS or Android device.
- Designed for Clear Dialogue and Details
- With six speaker drivers and an acoustically engineered cabinet, the YAS-207 is designed to deliver dynamic, clear sound that lets you hear all of the details you’ve been missing. It also features a special Clear Voice mode that brings dialogue and narration to the forefront, making voices more intelligible.
- Ready to Rumble When You Are
- When it’s time for movie night or for pumping music, the YAS-207 is ready. Its subwoofer is designed to deliver deep, impactful bass that you can feel. And it’s wireless, so you can place it anywhere in the room. The included remote control lets you adjust the subwoofer level for added control.
- Tabletop, Shelf Top, or Wall Mount
- At only 2.4″ high, the YAS-207 soundbar fits in front of most displays without obstructing the screen image, or it can be placed on a lower shelf of a TV stand. It also has built-in keyholes and a removable power cord, and includes a mounting template, simplifying the wall mounting process.
- Designed for Easy Connectivity
- For nearly instant setup, the YAS-207 comes with an optical cable that allows for a single-cable connection to the output of a display. For enhanced performance, the soundbar has an HDMI input and output that can be used with your HDMI cables. It supports 4K Ultra HD (60p) and HDR pass-through, and HDCP 2.2, ensuring compatibility with many displays and sources.
- Three Control Options
- The YAS-207 comes with a dedicated remote control, or it can be controlled with the free Home Theater Controller app for Apple iOS and Android devices, which works over Bluetooth and provides access to settings beyond what is available from the included remote control. If your display is compatible with HDMI-CEC and you use HDMI cables to connect it, you can turn the power on and off, switch inputs, adjust the volume, and perform other operations by using your display’s remote.
- Bluetooth Streaming
- Stream your favorite music from your mobile devices via Bluetooth with enhanced sound quality. The YAS-207 is designed to automatically enhance the high-end of compressed music sources and deepen the mid- to low-ranges, giving you a sound quality approaching the original.
- DTS Virtual:X, Available with a Future Firmware Update
- With DTS Virtual:X, the YAS-207 can virtually create 3D surround sound, simulating sound effects that move around and above the listener. While DTS Virtual:X produces envelopment from content designed in object-based immersive formats, such as DTS:X or Dolby Atmos, it also works on multichannel or stereo content, upmixing non-immersive soundtracks to create more lifelike, spacious sound for all of your favorite TV shows, movies, games, and music. DTS Virtual:X is scheduled to be made available after a future firmware update.