Tilta Nucleus-Nano Wireless Focus Control System
& Free Shipping
Only 2 left in stock
- Wireless Lens Focus Control Motor
- Wireless Hand Wheel Focus Controller
- Up to 300′ Range
- 5 to 18V, 0.65 to 1Nm Torque Motor
- 0.8 MOD Standard Cine Gear, Gear Rings
- Control Run/Stop, A-B Limits
- Rosewood-Lined Hand Wheel
- Multiple Mounting Options Included
- Includes Hardware, USB Cable
Free shipping on orders!
- GST Invoice For Input Credit
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Tilta Nucleus-Nano Wireless Focus Control System
Use the Nucleus-Nano Wireless Focus Control System from Tilta to wirelessly control the focus of most DSLR, mirrorless, or cine-style lenses. The core of the system is the pairing of the focus control motor and the focus hand wheel. The units can connect to each other from 300′ away, and can be mounted in a variety of ways.
The units support run/stop functions and setting hard A and B limits for more control over your camera and lens. The hand wheel is powered by a single 14500 lithium battery and the motor is powered by your camera or a battery via its micro-USB connector. The units are both constructed of durable materials, and the hand wheel features an attractive, comfortable rosewood grip.
Included in the kit with the hand wheel and motor are a mounting baseplate for 95mm lenses, a 15mm rod, a micro-USB motor cable, a 0.8 MOD motor gear, two lens gear rings, attachment plates for the Ronin-S/G2 and Zhiyun Crane, a dual-battery charger, two batteries, mounting screws, and two Allen keys. See below for more information about the items that make up the system.
Nucleus-Nano Wireless Focus Hand Wheel Controller
Pair this Nucleus-Nano Wireless Focus Hand Wheel Controller from Tilta with the Nucleus-Nano Motor to wirelessly control the focus of most DSLR, mirrorless, or cine-style lenses.
The large Hand Wheel responds with no delay as it wirelessly controls the separately available Nucleus-Nano motor from up to 300′ away via 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi, and it lasts up to six hours on a single 3.7V 14500 lithium-ion battery. You can also perform run/stop functions and set hard A and B limits with the buttons on the wheel for more control over your camera and lens.
The Hand Wheel is constructed with aluminum, plastic, rubber, and a sleek rosewood-lined handle for comfort and style. It can mount on a stand, rig, or gimbal such as the Gravity G2X with a rosette connector. One 14500 lithium-ion battery is included with the Hand Wheel.
- Wireless focus wheel for DSLR, mirrorless, or cine-style lenses
- Large, rosewood-lined wheel for style and comfort
- Connect wirelessly to Nucleus-Nano motor from up to 300′ line-of-sight range via 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi
- Powers via 14500 lithium-ion battery for 6-hour operating time
- Use start/stop function and set A/B limits with buttons on controller
- Connects to rigs, arms, or gimbals with a rosette mount
- Compatible with Nucleus-Nano Focus motor
Nucleus-Nano Wireless Lens Control Motor
Pair this Nucleus-Nano Lens Control Motor from Tilta with the separately available Nucleus-Nano Focus Hand Wheel or Nucleus-M FIZ unit to wirelessly control the focus of most DSLR, mirrorless, or cine-style lenses.
The motor comes with a standard 0.8 MOD cine lens gear, operates at up to 1Nm of torque, and can connect wirelessly to the Nucleus-Nano Focus Hand Wheel from up to 300′ away. The motor calibrates to your lens automatically, but you can choose to calibrate manually. You can also perform run/stop functions and set hard A and B limits with the buttons on the Hand Wheel for more control over your camera and lens. The motor is also compatible with the Nucleus-M FIZ hand unit and handgrips.
The motor draws power via a 5-18V micro-USB port from a gimbal or D-Tap battery with a separately available cable. The motor is constructed with aluminum, plastic, and stainless steel for durability. It can mount on a stand, rig, or gimbal with its built-in 15mm rod clamp.
- Wireless focus motor for DSLR, mirrorless, or cine-style lenses
- The low-noise 5-18V motor operates with 0.65 to 1 Nm of torque
- Includes a 0.8 MOD, 32 pitch, 26-tooth cine standard gear
- 300′ wireless range to connect to lens controllers
- Powers via micro-USB from D-Tap battery or gimbal with a separately available 5V cable
- Use start/stop function and set A/B limits with buttons on the Hand Wheel
- Connects to rigs, gimbals, and rods with a built-in 15mm rod clamp
- Compatible with Nucleus-Nano Focus Hand Wheel Controller, Nucleus-M FIZ hand unit, and Nucleus-M handgrips
Baseplate with 15mm LWS Rod Clamp for 95mm Lens Diameter
Attach this Tilta Baseplate with 15mm LWS Rod Clamp to the base of your camera and attach a separately available 15mm rod to the rod clamp. The Nucleus-Nano motor can then attach to the rod and provide focus control. The size of the plate and the spacing of the rod clamp are designed to place your motor gear against the focus gear of lenses with a 95mm diameter.
Single 15mm Aluminum Rod (3.94″, Anodized Black)
This Tilta Single 15mm Aluminum Rod is 3.94″ in length and anodized black. It is compatible with 15mm LWS and studio rod support clamps and chamfered to make it easier to slide rod-mounted accessories onto the end.
Nucleus-Nano Handwheel Attachment Plate for DJI Ronin-S/Gravity G2X
Attach your Nucleus-Nano handwheel to a Gravity G2X or DJI Ronin-S gimbal with this Nucleus-Nano Handwheel Attachment Plate from Tilta. The adapter attaches to the Ronin-S with one of the gimbal’s M4 screws, and it attaches to a rosette on the Gravity G2X with the included M6 screw. When attached to the gimbal, the handwheel slides into the plate and is tightened with the locking lever.
Nucleus-Nano Hand Wheel Adapter for Zhiyun Crane 1
Mount your Nucleus-Nano hand wheel to the handle of the Zhiyun Crane 1 with this Nucleus-Nano Hand Wheel Adapter from Tilta. This sturdy aluminum and steel adapter clamps to the Crane’s handle and is secured with a locking lever. The hand wheel attaches to the adapter with a screw.
Tags: Tilta Nucleus-Nano Wireless Focus Control System India, Tilta Nucleus-Nano Wireless Focus, Tilta Nucleus-Nano Control System, Tilta Nucleus-Nano Wireless Lens Control System Kit, Tilta Nucleus-Nano Wireless Focus, Tilta Nucleus-Nano Wireless,T ilta Nucleus-Nano Wireless Focus
It didn't come with batteries even though the product page mentioned clearly that it does. Now, a day before the shoot I have to look for those batteries. Thankfully both the motors work with micro usb supplied power.