Tiffen 4×5.650 Ultrapol lin Filter
You save ₹4,900! & Free Shipping
Out of stock
EXTRA 2% Discount: ₹32428.2
The Tiffen 4 x 5.65″ Ultra Pol Linear Polarizer Filter helps to greatly reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface…
Free shipping on orders!
- GST Invoice For Input Credit
- Price Includes GST
- Secure Payments
- No Hassle Refunds
The Tiffen 4 x 5.65″ Ultra Pol Linear Polarizer Filter helps to greatly reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface. This results in a noticeable increase in the saturation of skies and foliage, as well as clearer imagery when photographing in hazy conditions. A linear polarizer differs from a circular polarizer in that it does not supports use of a camera’s autofocus or auto exposure functions; it is best suited for use with manual cameras, such as view cameras, that are not dependent on internal mechanisms to determine focus or metering settings.
This filter is constructed from Water White glass and is made using ColorCore technology, a process that involves laminating the filter substrate between 2 pieces of optical glass and grinding flat to a tolerance of 1/10,000th of an inch. It has a filter factor of 4, requiring two additional stops of exposure for normal results, and measures 4 x 5.65″ / 101.6 x 143.5mm.
- Compared to a standard polarizer, the Ultra Pol design strives to increase the polarizing effect for enhanced reduction of reflections and greater color saturation.
- Arrange and filter directionally polarized light perpendicularly to the reflected light allowing for the absorption of much of the light.
- Lessens haze in distant landscapes and provides more saturated, vivid colors.
- Strongest effect when used at a 90° from the sun.
- Water White optical glass for excellent clarity.
Tags : Tiffen 4 x 5.65″ Ultra Pol Linear Polarizer Filter in Mumbai India Online Buy at Lower Price