Sony PXW-FS7M2 4K XDCAM Super 35 Camcorder Kit with 18-110mm Zoom Lens
You save ₹74,000! & Free Shipping
Out of stock
EXTRA 2% Discount: ₹906500
Free shipping on orders!
- GST Invoice For Input Credit
- Price Includes GST
- Secure Payments
- No Hassle Refunds
This pairing of a PXW-FS7M2 4K XDCAM Super 35 Camcorder Kit with an 18-110mm Zoom Lensfrom Sony provides you with a camera and lens system ready for today’s Super 35mm 4K single-camera productions. Well suited to cinema, documentaries, news magazines, or as the base of a kit to build upon for commercial production. A sturdy locking E-mount, which can support cinema-style zoom lenses, and an electronic variable ND filter highlight some of the camera’s features. The camera supports recording of HD, UHD 4K, and DCI 4K to integrated XQD media card slots.
The included Sony 18-110mm power zoom lens covers the Super 35mm format and supports 4K resolution. It features a Sony E-mount, which allows it to mount directly on the camera without requiring an adapter. The power zoom incorporates a mechanically linked zoom ring for precise control with no motor lag, and it features separate geared focus, zoom, and iris rings for manual image control.
PXW-FS7M2 XDCAM Super 35 Camera System
Expanding on the original FS7, Sony’s PXW-FS7M2 XDCAM Super 35 Camera System is a flexible 4K camera system. Designed as a camera that is at home on productions as diverse as “Cinéma Vérité”-style documentaries, reality TV, commercial, and corporate applications It features a Super 35mm sized sensor that allows you to capture images with cinematic depth of field. The camera incorporates a stronger locking E-mount that is fully compatible with E-Mount lenses, and supports all electronic connections. The locking mount reduces lens play, and allows you to use most 35mm lenses including PL, EF, Leica, and Nikon via optional adapters. This stronger E-mount is ideal for using heavier-long cine-zooms without the need for additional lens support.
Just behind the lens mount sits an electronic variable ND system that provides a clear filter and 3 user definable presets. The variable ND can be adjusted to provide between 2 and 7 stops of ND. The camera can capture footage to optional on-board XQD media cards in either DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) or UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at up to 59.94 fps or HD at up to 180 fps.
The camera records in your choice of XAVC-I, XAVC-L, or MPEG-2. However, MPEG-2 recording does not support the high data rates the camera is capable of generating when shooting in UHD, and is limited to recording HD video only. The camera incorporates Dual XQD media card slots that support simultaneous or relay recording. An ergonomically designed handgrip provides control of many of the camera’s functions and features an adjustable length support arm.
- The 4K Super 35 EXMOR sensor features 14 Stops of latitude and a wide color gamut. It offers a choice of XAVC or MPEG-2 codecs. The XAVC codec can be used for 4K and HD recording, while MPEG-2 is limited to HD recording. XAVC comes in two flavors, XAVC INTRA, and XAVC Long, allowing you to encode from HD to UHD using Intra-Frame or Long GOP compression with 10-bit 4:2:2 for HD and the choice of 10-bit 4:2:2 or 8-bit 4:2:0 for UHD. XAVC intra compression is very efficient, recording at modest bit rates and XAVC Long also substantially extends the recording time while attaining very high quality and low noise.
- Signal Processing
- The Camera supports two signal processing modes; Cine-EI and Custom. Cine-EI offers three color grading spaces for electronic cinematography production. The Custom mode supports Rec-709 and Rec BT-2020 at UHD 3840 x 2160 with Y, Cb, Cr color subsampling. You can set the PXW-FS7M2 to record onboard and monitor on a BT 2020 compliant monitors via HDMI 10-bit 4:2:2 or SDI at 10-bit 4:2:2 with a 709 monitor LUT applied.
- Locking E-Mount
- The PXW-FS7M2 is equipped with a locking E-Mount that provides improved stability and strength compared to a standard E-Mount. It features a safety interlock system that helps prevent accidental disengagement of your lens from the camera body. The locking mount also reduces lens play compared to a standard E-Mount and the locking mount is strong enough to support long cine and ENG zooms that normally require a lens support.
It accepts optional E-Mount lenses from Sony, Zeiss and other manufacturers. The shallow flange distance of the E-Mount allows you to mount most 35mm lens types such as PL, Canon EF, Leica, Nikon, as well as many others with simple mechanical adapters.
- Electronic Variable ND
- Behind the lens mount sits a retractable clear filter. When you engage the internal ND filters, the clear filter retracts and a stepless electronic ND filter drops into place maintaining the proper flange focal distance. You can program the electronic ND filter to act as three individual filters and rotating the filter knob will step between these presets.
Additionally, you can manually adjust the density of the filter from 2 to 7 stops. One of the advantages of the electronically variable ND filter is that you can use the iris on your lens to set your depth of field, and then make exposure adjustments with the ND, as it does not introduce any color shift as the strength of the ND changes.
- Magnesium Construction
- The camera body is made from magnesium, which is lighter and stronger than aluminum. This allows the camera body to weigh only four pounds. It also incorporates a shoulder pad and is designed to sit on the operator’s shoulder by extending the support arm of the SmartGrip, which allows the camera to be held in front of the operator without requiring a support rig.
- The camera includes an ergonomic handgrip that Sony calls a SmartGrip, which features Zoom, Start/Stop, and Assign controls. The SmartGrip facilitates camera operation with the right hand, leaving the left hand free to operate the lens. Both the arm and handgrip can be positioned at different angles permitting great flexibility, and it has been re-designed for additional extension adjustment.
- Redesigned Viewfinder and Mic Holder Mount
- With the PXW-FS7M2 the viewfinder and mic holder mount has been repositioned. The viewfinder and mic holder now attach to a replaceable 15mm rod. This allows you to swap out the included rod with a longer rod (not included), allowing you to move the position of the viewfinder or mic holder relative to the camera. You can adjust the position of the viewfinder so a left-eye shooter can use their left eye, while the camera is resting on their right shoulder.
In addition, the viewfinder itself now rides on a square mounting rod that ensures level operation.
- Internal Recording
- The PXW-FS7M2 records internally in both DCI 4K and UHD 4K at up to 59.94 fps, and in HD up to 180 fps using XAVC-I or up to 120 fps with XAVC-L. DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) can be recorded internally without the need of an external recorder.
- Media Card Slots
- The camera features two XQD media slots that support simultaneous or relay recording. The XQD card slots are shallower on the PXW-FS7M2 compared to the FS7, making inserting and removing media cards easier.
- Genlock and Timecode
- Genlock and timecode breakout is available with an optional XDCA-FS7, this also allows for raw and ProRes recording with optional recorders.
E PZ 18-110mm f/4 G OSS Lens
With a wide focal-length range and a constant f/4 aperture in a compact form factor, the Sony E PZ 18-110mm f/4 G OSS Lens offers videographers and cinematographers a versatile lens choice for lightweight operations. While the lens may seem small, it has professional features to back it up. The 18-110m focal-length range covers moderately wide to narrow angles-of-view. Sony’s built-in Smooth Motion Optics leverage the internal mechanics of the lens to minimize focus breathing, focus shifting, and other anomalies that would otherwise be noticeable when adjusting the lens during recording.
The body of the lens sports separate focus, zoom, and iris rings for complete manual control. Just pull the focus ring back and full-time manual focus is engaged. The focus ring itself has built-in cinema-standard gearing for follow-focus compatibility. Zoom functionality can be operated both manually and electronically. The zoom ring is connected to the lens mechanically, so crash-zooms can be achieved without lag. Iris operation can be done automatically, or by rotating the iris ring. By disengaging the iris click switch, manual iris adjustments can be made smoothly.
For smaller, less robust cameras, a quick-release tripod foot is included. The foot secures towards the rear of the lens for tripod use. Alternatively, a conventional lens support can be attached near front of the lens for compatibility with rod-based lens supports. The filter thread will accept 95mm-diameter round filters and the included lens cap. A lens hood is also included for minimizing flare. The hood’s shuttered design can be closed when the camera is not in use.
- Smooth Motion Optics
- Sony’s SMO (Smooth Motion Optics) design and construction minimizes optical shifts that can have a negative impact on image quality. Focus breathing is minimized by an internal focus mechanism, focus shift while zooming is eliminated by precise focus tracking adjustment, and axial shift is minimized by a constant-length design.
- Versatile Zoom Control
- In addition to a smooth servo zoom, mechanical manual zoom ensures precise control with an immediate response. The desired angle of view can be accurately reached by preventing over or undershoot due to lag. Zoom ring direction can be easily switched as required, smooth, slow powered zoom is supported, and an inner zoom mechanism means that the length of the lens remains constant, regardless of focal length.
- Professional Focusing Features
- The focus ring slides back to quickly engage manual focusing. Cinema-standard MOD 0.8 gear teeth are built into the focus ring, enabling use of standard follow focuses without requiring cumbersome focus gear accessories.
- Compact Design
- The lightweight form-factor of this lens contributes to the kind of mobility that active movie shooting demands. Small size and low weight can be advantageous when using gimbals and other types of support as well.
- Optical SteadyShot
- Built-in Optical SteadyShot (OSS) image stabilization helps to keep recorded images stable and free of excess blur in a wide range of handheld or locked-down shooting conditions involving camera movement.
- Weather Resistance
- A dust and moisture-resistant design provides extra protection and ensures reliable operation in challenging environments and inclement weather. Shoot with confidence in light rain or windy conditions.
- Teleconverter Support
- This lens is fully compatible with Sony’s separately available SEL14TC 1.4x and SEL20TC 2x teleconverters, providing extended reach while maintaining sharp images and reliable autofocus.
Tags : Sony PXW-FS7M2 4K in Mumbai India Online Buy, Sony PXW-FS7M2 4K in Mumbai, Sony PXW-FS7M2 4K in India, Sony PXW-FS7M2 4K Online Buy, Buy Sony PXW-FS7M2 4K