Blackmagic Design Videohub / WSC Smart Control
& Free Shipping
Out of stock
Free shipping on orders!
- GST Invoice For Input Credit
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
The Blackmagic Design Videohub / WSC Smart Control is a control panel that controls the source and destination of the router, and allows you to easily control the router output to the monitor with a single button press. The 40 programmable YRGB illuminated buttons can be removed from the front panel to allow labeling of buttons, and can be backlit when used in a darkroom. You can set each button with the help of the USB connection and easy-to-use Mac and Windows software. The programmable buttons and RJ-45 Ethernet can be used for remote control of routers over an IP network.
The smart control button can also be used with multiple destinations – you can select to have a single destination for the whole control panel, or multiple destinations. In case of multiple destinations, buttons on the front panel become gold colored. The ‘take’ button and multiple destinations make the single panel usable for multiple devices connected to the router. The buttons illuminated by RGB and white LED lights offer a wide range of rich and clean colors.
Ethernet networking is used to connect to the existing computer networking. Power over Ethernet supplies power to the Videohub Smart Control through the network itself, reducing extra cable requirements.
- Multiple Control Options
- With the help of Videohub software, which runs easily on any computer, you can change the routing through the desktop. When using this software with a touch screen PC, you can change the routing by pressing the images of button on the screen. The 40 buttons and RJ-45 Ethernet can be used as hardware controls for remote control of routers over an IP network.
- Route from Desktop
- The source and destination of the router can be controlled from the desktop. On installing the software on your Windows and Mac, which comes with Videohub models, you get an icon based router control panel. All buttons can be customized to any router source or destination, and you can also select from a range of icon images. The Push button view allows you to see images in the buttons of common video equipment. The button view, when used with touch screen computers like HP Touchsmart routing, is possible by just pressing buttons on the screen.
- Fast Routing
- Each of the 40 crystal look YRGB illuminated buttons can be set to different sources and destination routers, providing a fast routing through the desktop.
- By just pressing a button, you can change the source and destination of router, which makes it very easy-to-use.
- Single and Multiple Destinations
- Offers single as well as multiple destination options; therefore it can connect to different SDI devices.
- Wider Range of Rich and Clean Colors
- The buttons, illuminated by RGB and white LED lights, offer a wider range of rich and clean colors.
- Elegant Design
- The front panel can be unscrewed and slid off, and labels can be inserted under the buttons. You even include Adobe Illustrator files with crop marks that you can use as templates to generate labels. All buttons can be variably backlit so you can always read button labels even in dark rooms. The Videohub Smart Control uses only a single rack unit, and is less than an inch thick.
- Easy to Install
- You need to just run the Windows or Mac software, and select where the Videohub is on the network, as well as how many destinations you want on the panel. The compact-sized control fits in a 1U rack space and is less than 1″ deep.
- Connects via Ethernet
- Power over Ethernet supplies power to the Videohub Smart Control through the network itself, reducing extra cable requirements. In mission critical environments, you can connect the smart control to the routers via a dedicated Ethernet switch.