Blackmagic Design Studio Camera 4K Plus
You save ₹6,000! & Free Shipping
Out of stock
EXTRA 2% Discount: ₹126410.2
- Micro Four Thirds Lens Mount
- Capture up to UHD 4K 3840 x 2160p60
- 7″ High-Brightness HDR Touchscreen LCD
- HDMI Video Output Designed for ATEM Mini
- Record to External USB Type-C Disks
- Records Blackmagic RAW, Up to 25,600 ISO
- 3.5mm Audio Input, Built-In Mics
- Built-In DaVinci Resolve Color Corrector
- Large Tally Light
- Light Carbon Fiber Polycarbonate Body
Free shipping on orders!
- GST Invoice For Input Credit
- Price Includes GST
- Secure Payments
- No Hassle Refunds
Blackmagic Design Studio Camera 4K Plus
In The Box
- Blackmagic Design Studio Camera 4K Plus
- Sun Hood
- Turret Dust Cap
- Universal Power Supply with International Socket Adapters
- 15mm LWS Tripod Mount
- Tally Decal Set
- Large broadcasters use expensive studio cameras that are extremely large, so they’re not very portable. The distinctive Blackmagic Studio Camera has all the benefits of a large studio camera because it’s a combination of camera and viewfinder all in a single compact design. It features a lightweight carbon fiber reinforced polycarbonate body with innovative technology in a miniaturized design. The camera is designed for live production, so it’s easy to track and frame shots with its large 7″ viewfinder. The touchscreen has menus for camera settings, and there are knobs for brightness, contrast, and focus peaking. Plus, a tripod mount with 15mm LWS rod ports and mounting plate is included for fast setup.
- In advanced cameras, ISO is a measurement of the image sensor’s sensitivity to light. This means the higher the ISO the more gain can be added, so it’s possible to shoot in natural light, or even at night. The Blackmagic Studio Camera features gain from -12 dB (100 ISO) up to +36 dB (25,600 ISO), so it’s optimized to reduce grain and noise in images while maintaining the full dynamic range of the sensor. The primary native ISO is 400, which is ideal for use under studio lighting. The secondary high-base ISO of 3200 is perfect when shooting in dimly lit environments. The gain can be set from the camera.
- The amazing 4K sensor combined with Blackmagic generation 5 color science gives you the same imaging technology used in digital film cameras. That means you can now use cinematic images for live production. Plus, when combined with the built-in DaVinci Resolve primary color corrector you get much better images than simple broadcast cameras. The color corrector can even be controlled from the switcher. With 13 stops of dynamic range, the camera has darker blacks and brighter whites, perfect for color correction. The sensor features a resolution of 4096 x 2160, which is great for both HD and UHD work. Plus, all models support from 23.98 up to 60 fps.
- With the popular MFT lens mount, Blackmagic Studio Cameras are compatible with a wide range of affordable photographic lenses. Photographic lenses have incredible quality because they’re designed for use in high-resolution photography. Plus, the active lens mount lets you adjust the lens remotely. To eliminate the need to reach around to adjust the lens zoom and focus, the optional focus and zoom demands let you adjust the lens from the tripod handles, just like a large studio camera. This means you avoid camera shake when adjusting the lens, so you can track shots and operate the camera without taking your hands off the tripod. It gives you the same feel as an expensive B4 broadcast lens.
- The large 7″ high-resolution screen will totally transform how you work with the camera because it’s big enough to make framing shots much easier. On-screen overlays show status and record parameters, histogram, focus peaking indicators, levels, frame guides, and more. You can even apply 3D LUTs for monitoring shots with the desired color and look. The touchscreen also has menus, and you can load and customize presets for different jobs. The included sunshade can be folded to protect the screen for transport, plus it’s compatible with sunshades from the Blackmagic Studio Viewfinder.
- Blackmagic Studio Cameras feature physical buttons and knobs, as well as controls on the touchscreen. Knobs on the right side of the camera allow adjusting of the brightness, contrast, and focus peaking. The focus peaking knob is incredibly useful as it lets you fine-tune the detail highlight, so you can get perfect focus as you zoom. The three function buttons on the left can have functions assigned to them, such as zebra, false color, focus peaking, LUTs, and more. Plus, you can change the function assigned to each button in the menus. The touchscreen also includes a heads-up display with the most important shooting information, as well as menus for all camera settings, LUTs, and custom presets.
- Blackmagic Studio Cameras feature a very large tally light that illuminates red for on-air, green for preview, and orange for ISO recording. The tally light also includes clip-on transparent camera numbers, so it’s easy for talent to see camera numbers from up to 20′ away. The Blackmagic Studio cameras support the SDI tally standard (on SDI cameras) used on all ATEM live production switchers and the HDMI tally used on ATEM Mini switchers.
- Blackmagic Studio cameras have lots of connections for connecting to both consumer and broadcast equipment. All models feature HDMI with tally, camera control, and record trigger, so are perfect for ATEM Mini switchers. You also get headphone and mic connections and two USB Type-C expansion ports.
- ATEM Mini switchers can control Blackmagic Studio Cameras because the HDMI output to the switcher has return data communication that can send control information back to the camera. All this means the camera operator is free to focus on framing shots.
- The Blackmagic Studio Camera features a high-speed USB Type-C expansion port that allows you to record to external disks or connect to a wide range of accessories. Plug in an external USB flash disk and the camera can record high-quality 12-bit Blackmagic RAW files for later editing and color correction. That means you can just move the disk to a computer to work, and you don’t need to waste time with file copying. You can even plug in optional focus and zoom demands to allow full lens control. Plus, the USB port will power any phone or disk that’s plugged in.
- Blackmagic RAW is a revolutionary new format designed to capture and preserve the quality of the sensor data from your camera. Some file formats such as H.264 are highly compressed and add noise and artifacts, causing sensor detail to be lost forever. Blackmagic RAW eliminates this problem, so you get stunning images with incredible detail and rich color throughout the whole post-production pipeline. Blackmagic RAW also saves camera settings as metadata, so you can change ISO, white balance, and exposure later in DaVinci Resolve. Plus, the files are small and fast, so editing responsiveness is incredible. Only Blackmagic RAW gives you the highest quality, smallest files, and fastest performance.
- Blackmagic Studio Cameras include built-in microphones, so you get sound included in the design, making the setup much faster. Plus, the built-in microphones are shock and wind resistant, so you get great sound even in tough conditions. With each microphone placed at the edges of the screen, you get the advantage of the studio camera design for better stereo separation than what is possible on a regular video camera. There’s also a 3.5mm audio input for connecting video camera microphones, as well as a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- The Blackmagic Studio Camera lets you view program video from the switcher at the press of a button. Simply press the camera’s PGM button, and the viewfinder will switch from the camera display to the program return feed from the switcher. Plus, the built-in speaker lets you monitor the switcher audio. Program return is a fantastic feature as sometimes on large live shows, camera operators can be left waiting a long time for their camera to be used, so program return lets them watch the show while they wait. This means that even if the camera operator is a large distance away from the switcher, they can still keep up with what’s happening and remain alert.
- With the advanced Blackmagic OS, you get an intuitive and user-friendly camera operating system based on the latest technology. Blackmagic OS is a true modern operating system where all camera features run independently for smoother control, plus the camera powers on virtually instantly. It features the same controls and menus as other Blackmagic Design cameras, so you can move between cameras on set easily. The interface uses simple tap and swipe gestures to adjust settings, add metadata, and view recording status. You also get full control over advanced camera features such as on-screen focus and exposure tools, 3D LUTs, HDR, metadata entry, timecode, Blackmagic RAW settings, and more.
- When Blackmagic RAW files use logarithmic film gamma to preserve the camera dynamic range, 3D LUTs can be used to convert the images on the viewfinder display from looking flat and washed out. The 3D LUTs solve this problem because they convert the image just before it’s displayed on the LCD. This allows the film gamma images being recorded to be converted to nicer-looking images on the LCD. The 3D LUTs are also saved into the Blackmagic RAW files, so they can be used in later post-production, but they are never burned into the Blackmagic RAW image data, so you always have the option to disable them. This means the 3D LUT is transported in the Blackmagic RAW file, but only used when you enable it.
- The Blackmagic Studio Cameras are designed to be used worldwide so they support 11 popular languages. When setting up your camera, you can choose to work in English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese, or Korean. It’s easy to switch to another language simply by going into the menu settings. When switching between languages, the on-screen overlays, heads-up display, and setup menus will be displayed in the selected language, and you can change languages any time you like.
- You can utilize the Focus and Zoom demands to remotely control your lens and the Blackmagic Studio Converter for a single Ethernet connection to the camera.
|Sensor Resolution||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|ISO Sensitivity||100 to 25,600|
|Gain||0 to 18 dB|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||63 dB|
|Lens Mount||Micro Four Thirds|
|Built-In ND Filter||None|
|Built-In Microphone Type||Stereo|
|Broadcast System Compatibility||NTSC, PAL|
|Video Connectors||1 x HDMI Output|
|Audio Connectors||1 x 1/8″ / 3.5 mm Stereo Mic Level Input
1 x 1/8″ / 3.5 mm TRRS Headphone/Microphone Input/Output
|Other I/O||2 x USB Type-C USB 3.1 Gen 1 Data, Video Input/Output|
3840 x 2160p at 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60 fps
1920 x 1080p at 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60 fps
|Raw Recording||Blackmagic RAW:
3840 x 2160 at 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60 fps (26 to 190 Mb/s)
|Audio Recording||Raw: 2-Channel 24-Bit 48 kHz LPCM Audio|
|Display Type||Fixed Touchscreen LCD|
|Resolution||1920 x 1200|
|Power Connectors||1 x Barrel (12 VDC) Input|
|Power Consumption||>46 W|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 113°F / -20 to 45°C|
|Operating Humidity||0 to 90%|
|Accessory Mount||2 x 1/4″-20 Female|
|Tripod Mount||3/8″-16 Female|
|Dimensions||10.77 x 6.68 x 6.59″ / 27.36 x 16.97 x 16.74 cm (Without Protrusions)|
|Weight||3.71 lb / 1.68 kg|
Tags: Blackmagic Design Studio Camera 4K Plus, Blackmagic Design Studio Camera 4K Plus Online Buy Mumbai India, Blackmagic Design Studio Camera 4K Plus Best Price, Blackmagic Design Studio Camera 4K Plus India