Blackmagic Design OpenGear Converter – Audio to SDI
& Free Shipping
Out of stock
Free shipping on orders!
- GST Invoice For Input Credit
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
The Blackmagic Design CONVOGCAUDS includes everything you need to embed 4 channels of analog audio or 8 channels of AES/EBU digital audio into any SDI video connection. Embed audio from audio mixers and analog decks into SDI video connections for use with SDI routers and decks, or to add extra audio channels to video converters!
Blackmagic OpenGear Converters are fully compatible with the OpenGear standard. OpenGear is an open standard for rack mount converters and processing for television broadcasters. OpenGear uses a 2 rack unit rack frame that holds up to 10 plug in cards, or a double density frame can be used to hold up to 20 cards. Many manufacturers develop OpenGear cards and frames that can be mixed and matched. OpenGear cards are hot swappable and can be controlled by java based DashBoard network control and monitoring software on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- Includes AES/EBU and Analog Audio
- Blackmagic OpenGear Converters feature 24 bit analog and 24 bit digital audio. You can select either analog or AES/EBU digital audio via mini switches, or remotely via the DashBoard network control software. Blackmagic OpenGear Converters will then switch to use either analog or AES/EBU digital audio. Blackmagic OpenGear Converters support the standard 2 ch and 4 ch audio rear modules, so they can be used with other brand OpenGear products.
- High Quality
- Blackmagic OpenGear Converters are built to the highest quality standards with low SDI jitter. You get the longest SDI cable lengths combined with ultra low noise analog video and audio for a true broadcast quality solution.
- Easy to Use
- Blackmagic OpenGear Converters are similar, so they’re easy to understand. With advanced 3 Gb/s SDI technology, every card is fully compatible with all your SD and HD equipment, plus you can update new formats via USB. Blackmagic OpenGear Converters can be set up via mini switches, DashBoard, or via USB using Blackmagic Design’s Converter Utility. That’s three completely different ways to configure, so you’re never stuck in a critical live situation.