BlackMagic Design DeckLink Mini Recorder, PCIe Capture Card for 3G-SDI and HDMI
& Free Shipping
Out of stock
- SD/HD/3G/6G-SDI Input. HDMI Input
- PCI-Express 2.0 x4 Interface. DCI 4K, UHD, HD, and SD Video Support
- 10-Bit Processing. Hardware Color Space Conversion
- Software HD Down-Conversion
- MacOS X, Windows, and Linux Compatible
Free shipping on orders!
- GST Invoice For Input Credit
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Blackmagic Design DeckLink Mini Recorder Software CD Consists of:
Media Express, Disk Speed Test, LiveKey and Blackmagic System Preferences and Driver for Mac Media Express, Disk Speed Test, LiveKey, Blackmagic Control Panel and Driver for Windows 7 or 8 Media Express, Blackmagic Control Panel and Driver for Linux.
Blackmagic Design DeckLink Mini Recorder is a PCIe slot capture card with both SDI and HDMI inputs for capturing uncompressed 10-bit video from a camera directly into your computer. You’ll be able to ingest footage as the camera’s recording live or from a playback of the camera’s recording. The inputs are active, so once you plug a cable into them, they’ll begin functioning. This card automatically switches between SD and HD, so it’ll be able to handle all common video formats. The point of ingesting through a capture card is to bypass unnecessary compressions and hence data loss. The card performs just one compression, upon delivery to your computer, where your footage gets encoded into an edit-ready codec of your choice.
- SDI 10-bit SD/HD switchable video with 16 ch HD / 8 ch SD embedded audio
- HDMI type A video with 8 ch audio embedded in SD and HD
- 1-Lane PCI Express Card
- The Mini Monitor is a 1-lane PCI Express card and is compatible with 4, 8 and 16 lane PCI Express slots on Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux. The only Mac capable of accepting the card is a Mac Pro as other Macs can’t be opened to enable installation. The card features two PCIe shields for both full height and low profile slots.
- Codecs Supported
- AVC-Intra, AVCHD, Canon XF MPEG2, Digital SLR, DV-NTSC, DV-PAL, DVCPRO50, DVCPROHD, DPX, HDV, XDCAM EX, XDCAM HD, XDCAM HD422, Apple ProRes 4444, Apple ProRes 422 (HQ), Apple ProRes 422, Apple ProRes (LT), Apple ProRes 422 (Proxy), Uncompressed 8-bit 4:2:2, Uncompressed 10-bit 4:2:2