Audio-Technica ATR2100x-USB Cardioid Dynamic Microphone
You save ₹4,053! & Free Shipping
Out of stock
EXTRA 2% Discount: ₹8810.2
- USB and XLR Outputs
- Cardioid Polar Pattern Reduces Ambience
- 3.5mm Headphone Port with Volume Control
- Up to 24-Bit / 192 kHz Resolution
- Convenient On/Off Switch
- Durable Metal Construction
- Includes Mic Clip and Tripod Desk Stand
- Includes XLR and USB Cables
- Compatible with Mac and Windows
Free shipping on orders!
- GST Invoice For Input Credit
- Price Includes GST
- Secure Payments
- No Hassle Refunds
The ATR2100x-USB is a versatile content creation microphone, designed for live performance, podcasting, and voiceover use. This rugged handheld microphone offers two outputs: a USB output that connects to your computer or other device for digital recording, and an XLR output that connects to a sound system’s conventional microphone input for use in live performance.
The ATR2100x-USB also offers a high-quality analog-to-digital converter (24-bit, up to 192 kHz) for excellent fidelity, and a headphone jack with level control for direct monitoring from the microphone. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear. The mic includes an on/off switch and comes with two 2 m (6.6′) USB cables (USB-C to USB-C, USB-C to USB-A) and a 3 m (9.8′) XLRF-to-XLRM cable for maximum versatility. A sturdy tripod desk stand with folding legs is also included for use on tabletops.
Versatile, Multi-Purpose Mic
This handheld dynamic microphone with smooth, extended frequency range is perfect for streaming, podcasting, conferencing, and other computer audio applications.
USB and XLR Outputs
XLR analog output connects with your sound system’s conventional microphone input for use in live performance.
Direct Monitoring of Sound
With its headphone jack and level control, the mic lets you listen to the sound that’s being captured, without delay or manipulation.
- Handheld dynamic microphone with USB-C digital output and XLR analog output
- USB output connects to your computer for digital recording, while the XLR output connects with your sound system’s conventional microphone input for use in live performance
- Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, voiceover, and other content creation applications
- Built-in headphone jack lets you monitor directly from the microphone
- Dial on the bottom of the microphone allows you to easily adjust headphone volume
- High-quality A/D converter with 24-bit, up to 192 kHz sampling rate
- Compatible with Windows and Mac
- Low-mass diaphragm provides excellent frequency response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Sturdy tripod desk stand with folding legs is easy to set up and transport
- Threaded stand clamp attaches securely to the supplied tripod or to a conventional microphone stand
- Includes three cables: USB-C to USB-C, USB-C to USB-A, and XLRF to XLRM
- Durable metal construction for long-lasting performance
- On/off switch functions for both USB and analog operation