Aputure DEC Wireless Focus & Aperture Controller Lens Adapter For EF And EF-S-Mount Lenses To E-Mount Cameras
& Free Shipping
Only 2 left in stock
1. Support Canon EF, EF-S lenses
2. Support E-mount camera
3. Wireless aperture adjusting
4. Variable speed focus pulling
5. 2.4G FSK wireless remote control within 100m
6. Start/Stop button control video recording
7. Unique Iris lock
8. OLED live displays the focal length, aperture value, wireless signal field strength and battery power
9. Support programmable A to B focus adjustments at variable speeds
10. Claw clip can be attached to tripod, rocker arm, shoulder rigs, and other fixed equipment
11. Spacer attached for small camera
12. Charge & update via Micro USB
13. Includes safe case
Free shipping on orders!
- GST Invoice For Input Credit
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
The Aputure DEC Wireless Focus & Aperture Controller Adapter for EF and EF-S-Mount Lenses to E-Mount Cameras is a wireless remote adapter controller that allows you to mount your EF/EF-S mount lens on your E-mount camera and control your lens directly, allowing you to smoothly control the focus and iris setting of your lens without relying on your camera’s electronics. OLED windows on the adapter and the remote hand grip display lens information.
The hand grip and adapter communicate using 2.4 GHz FSK radio signal, which allows wireless communication up to 328′ away. You can manually change focus or set an A and B focus position and control the speed of the focus change. The unit allows you to quickly open the iris to set your focus and then return the iris to your shooting stop. The entire unit comes in a small hard carry case.You can control the focus and iris settings of your lens from up to 328′ away (conditions permitting).OLED live displays built into the adapter and hand grip displays the focal length, aperture value, wireless signal field strength and battery powerThe iris control provides a clicked response, and does not provide smooth aperture pulls.This feature allows you to set your iris for exposure and then quickly open the iris to set your focus and return the iris to where it was previously set.Charge & update via micro-USBThe unit is tested to work with the lenses listed in specs, however it may also work with other EF and EF-S-type lenses. Firmware updates may expand the compatible lenses.