Panasonic AG-UX180 4K Premium Professional Camcorder
You save ₹79,500! & Free Shipping
Only 1 left in stock
EXTRA 2% Discount: ₹156800
Free shipping on orders!
- GST Invoice For Input Credit
- Price Includes GST
- Secure Payments
- No Hassle Refunds
The Panasonic AG-UX180 4K Premium Professional Camcorder records DCI 4K (cinema 4K) at 24p, UHD 4K at up to 60p, and FHD up to 120p (when set to 59.94Hz standard). The camera is switchable between the 59.94 and 50Hz frame format, which is analogous to NTSC and PAL. This allows the camcorder to integrate seamlessly with a wide range of current broadcast video systems in place around the world. Featuring an integrated 20x optical zoom lens and a 1″ type sensor, the camera records in DCI 4K, UHD, and HD in MOV, MP4. The camera is also capable of recording HD in the AVCHD format. The 16-axis color correction functionality enables precise color adjustment not normally available on a camcorder.
The AG-UX180 offers a bevy of other professional-level features, including dual XLRs with phantom power, SMPTE time-code generation, gamma settings for eight different scenarios, and manual control rings for iris, zoom, and focus. To monitor the status of all settings, and to perform critical focusing functions, the camcorder features both a high-quality 3.5″ OLED touch screen and a full-color LCoS 0.45″ viewfinder with 1,770,000 dots of resolution. It incorporates two SD slots that allow for simultaneous recording in UHD and HD (DCI 4K can only record to one SD card). You can also choose relay recording, which allows the recording to shift from one card slot to the other as the card fills up. Panasonic’s background recording allows you to record continuously on one card, while starting and stopping the recording on the first card. Dual Codec recording is available allowing you to record UHD on one card and HD video on the second.
- Panasonic Optical Technology
- The integrated Leica Dicomar 20x zoom lens was designed specifically for professional HD video production and features a 24mm equivalent focal length on the wide end of the zoom when recording DCI 4K for a 24-480mm (35mm equivalent) zoom range. The lens combines four lens groups and incorporates Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) and when shooting in HD it supports 5-Axis Hybrid image stabilization.
- Intelligent Zoom
- The i.Zoom function increases the zoom range in FHD to 30x while maintaining highresolution. When the zoom reaches the 20x optical zoom limit it switches seamlessly to i.Zoom.
- Digital Zoom
- The AG-UX180 is equipped with 2x, 5x and 10x digital zoom. Using the 20x optical zoom and i.Zoom together, the digital zoom will extend the range to 60, 150, and 300x without affecting exposure.
- Manual Control Rings
- Three manual rings, mechanical (cam-driven) zoom, focus, and iris, allow you to operate as if you’ve got an interchangeable-lens camcorder, able to adjust either focus, zoom, or iris directly without having to select a control surface.
- Intelligent Auto Focus
- Features high-speed focusing, high-precision focus tracking, and high-focusing stability.
- Customizable Auto Focus
- You can adjust the AF speed, sensitivity and area width to fine tune the AF functionality to your tastes or the needs of the shot. The speed can be set from 1 to 7, the higher the number the faster the AF. The sensitivity likewise can be adjusted in steps from 1 to 10, with the higher value corresponding to being able to track faster-moving subjects. The adjustable area width can be adjusted to fine tune the auto focus selection.